Friday 14 August 2009

4lbs lost and vile running club!

**** ****

4lbs lost this week - wooop! thats just the gain had last week gone - phew! back on track and i WILL reach the 10's next week.

I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!

**** ****

now onto fitness. my first session at a running club. well, it was torcher. absolute torcher.

i was in the 'slow' group. goodness only knows what the fast group was like. my group were like whippets. recon they must of done 7/8 min miles. im a 9/10 min mile girl on longer distances. needsless to say thay had to wait for me on occassions. i felt awful. i pushed myself to the max for the first 20 mins and stick with them or there abouts. but then i had to take my own pace. my HR was 185 constantly and i was weezing and coughing as my chest is still tight from the flu last week. i dropped back on pace and still never felt comfortable and HR still stayed higher than norm 177 usually about 165 when im comfortably podding along!

*** 6 miles, hilly, 57mins and 736 cals ***

im very put off running clubs now but i know not all of them out there are like this one. they were called amature atheletes - more like atheletes LOL

butt is aching like mad today and i never get butt ache so must of done me some good! also, i didnt sleep well last night at all. my legs were aching like mad all night long and my mind was racing. when i did get to sleep i drempt about running!

Yoga tonight - heres hopeing for a more relaxing experience!