Thursday 13 August 2009

Loving Yoga and new snack!

chargrilled vegs from M&S 235cals, 2.0fat, 8.0prot
well i eneded up doing a spin class followed by yoga last night instead of just yoga. long story short there was an 'accident' with a kitkat chunky so i wanted to burn that off!!!!
it's amazing, my spin class which was for 37mins (stopwatch on HRM) and 1 hour of Yoga earned me 820 cals.!!! Yoga was very strong last night. my poor old thighs got a right burning session out of it! legs are fine today but my lower and upper back aches slightly. i think it was from the camel posture. my back doesnt seem to like that one much! (bending over backwards from a kneeling possition to touch your heals with your head. - not that i could get my head down that far LOL)
ive had to be careful with food today. i have running club and need to be there at 6.30pm so straight from work. so ive had a massive baked potato with cheese and beans for lunch and i have my 'tea' to have at 5pm before i leave work and thats just a chargrilled vegetable flatbread which ive never had from m&s before.
im still nervous about my first run with the new running club but i shall report back tomorrow to log how i got on! i think its going to be TOUGH!! will try and take a picture of me after the run as i recon its going to be a funny red faced one LOL
also, its picture time again tomorrow. there wont be a weight loss to report and as far as i can tell no inchloss either, but ill take them anyway as i know other people get great changes/photos with little/no losses so there is still hope for me!