Monday 17 August 2009

oops - missed workouts!

sat HIIT - never happened
sun long run - also never happened

sat was due to lack of organisation. up early, well 8am, food shop, then clean house, mum came around 11am, went window shopping and lunch, home for 2.30, drop OH at his friends which is a good 40 mins there and back, then went to see my pregnant friend (not seen her in 3 weeks), then home to feed dogs at 6pm, then crash on sofa as i was soooooo tired! i did think of a HIIT session sat evening but my sofa was just too comfy!!

sundays excuss was a major bust up with OH. he didnt come home until 5.30am. i wasnt impressed. was woke at 2.30am and then i cant sleep until i know he's home safe. i did ring and chase him home but at 3am he said he'd be back in a min but at 5.30 or just before that he came home! - needless to say i was fumming and rowed with him from 9am - 12pm then i had to get the house sorted for visitors coming for a roast dinner. they didnt leave until 5pm and by that time i was soooo tired from only 2 hours sleep. i didnt even make my yoga class at 5.30. i under ate this day too. only ate my roast dinner and two crumpets with butter for an evening snack.

Monday: A better day so far. a killer 3 mile run, struggled with my breathing again. tried to push myself as i wanted a 27 min 3 miles as thats my fastest time so far so wanted to get that or beat it. i managed 27mins 32 secs so almost!!!! ill do another 'hard' run like that on friday morning before weigh in i think. ill concentrate on milage again for rest of the week as im down on my pledge on the runners board.

only done 20 miles out of 70 for august. having swine flu has put me back so im noting here what my plan of action is to regain some lost miles:

mon 3 miles+body pump
tues HIIT
weds 6 miles
thurs rest
fri 3 miles hard
sat not sure
sun - 10 miles

Equals 41 miles by Sundays run. So 29 miles to cram in in 8 days. thats gunna be tough next week!!