Thursday 20 August 2009

Count Down

I was checking my calendar today. Im surpirsed to find out the following:

1. only 4 weeks until my 2nd 10K
2. after that only 5 weeks until my 1st Half Marathon
3. and best of all, after that only 5 weeks until 2 weeks in the Maldives with my lover!!

SOOOOO excited about all these things. best of all the holiday!!!

The scary thing is that really isnt many weeks to get to a stone off. considering how slow my loss is going. perhaps ill tweek my food choices soon. eat more cleanly. am great at clean eating for snacks, evening meals and most breakfasts but i am having a bar of dairy milk every day recently out of habbit now i dont ever crave it.. oh well, ill see how weigh in and pictures go tomorrow - thats right its picture time - arghhhhhhh!!!

also, if anyone reads this i think i might of deleted the option for people to leave a comment (dont ask me how) if you have any ideas as to fix this problem id be very grateful. you can either leave a comment on a post below that allows it or mail me at clarerjones@gmail.com or im BIGBUM on WLR site. Thanks again.