Wednesday 15 July 2009

Back from Hols!

i had a ball in ibiza! danced all night and lazyed around catching some rays during the day. only downside was the lack of sleep and im paying for it now!!!

my food out there was delicious. lots of grilled chicken with salad and fijitas (without all the wraps and sour cream etc). i have to say it was sooo easy making healthy food choices out there. i had a few baked potatoes with cheese too which were just yummy!

each day id have an ice cream for my lunch too but i didnt feel once that id over ate or been really bad so im very pleased with myself! im hoping on my friday weigh in that i havent acutally done any damage or maybe even lost half a pound maybe!?! we shall see!

right, from today and every week day from now on i pledge to log my intake of carbs etc for the day. so here is todays log:

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (44.3%)
Protein (21.9%)
Fat (33.8%)
Alcohol (0%)

No exercise planned for today as im sticking religiously to my 16 week beginners half marathon training plan, courtisy of IRONBRIDGERUNNER.COM i will add some more weight into the programme but my arms have really bulked and its very noticeable in my holiday pictures so im giving them a rest for a few weeks until ive burned some more fat.

This weeks workouts are as follows:

M - spin + leg weights
T - 3 mile run
W - rest
T - 3 mile run + leg weights
F - rest
S - 3 mile run
S - 6 mile run