Friday 17 July 2009

BOOOOOOOO

well, weigh-in day today. i gained 1 3/4lbs in two weeks.

im slightly shocked but not dissapointed as i know how to loose the weight. eat right, train hard and it will happen!

today is friday so a fresh start.

todays food is yummy especially my chicken chassur and vege tonight - yummmmm

my run last night was WET WET WET. it was raining fairly hard when i left the house but it got progressively worse as the minutes went by! by the time i got home i was soaked through to my nickers LOL i stripped off as soon as i got through the front door, the dogs came over to me in their usual excitable way but soon ran away from me when i dripped all over them - they hate water! snoopy ran off with a wet sock too which she thoroughly enjoyed sucking on for five mins or so - very gross i know!!!

Stats for today:

Carbohydrate (44.4%)
Protein (27.3%)
Fat (28.4%)
Alcohol (0%)

1750 cals, 1400 + 300 from walking to and from work - used HRM

really looking forward to the cimena tonight and spending time with my boyfriend (hes been on nights all week and i was away last week so 2 weeks without seeing each other properly!)

i have 9 miles to run over this weekend, one 3 miler and one 6 miler. i never usually run on consecutive days but my training plan from ironbridge runner says to do this so ill give it a shot. if i find on monday my legs are battered i might change my saturday shorter run to a day in the week, possible a friday monring before weigh-in. we shall see....