Thursday 23 July 2009

naughty me..

.. well i havent blogged since my 'emotional' day on tuesday!

i didnt really turn to the chocolate like i used to and thought i would. although it might sound bad to some i had 2 rice crispie squares bars and a dairy milk. it really hit the spot, i didnt feel guilty at all either which is what used to lead to more binging/pigging out!

i got home that evening and my chicken that i took out of the freezer wasnt defrosted. it nearly tipped me over the edge but i stuck my trainers on and took my anger out on the pavements. and it got me a record breaking 3 mile run in 26 mins - whoooopp!!! i wont be aiming for that on every 3miler but it'll do once a week! i had fish fingers that night instead!

WEDNESDAY 22nd July.
was another emotional day, basically the tilers are still in doing our floor, house is a mess, dogs cant walk on the floor so have to carry them out and walk them each time they need the loo etc - sooo annoying but the end is in sight. after a terrible row with OH i went out to work thinking of chocolate again. lunchtime came and i had another dairy milk, just one and it hit the spot and no cravings etc to have anymore. sorted! got home that evening and me and OH made up!! i dropped him at work an then went circuit training. havent done that in weeks and boy did i miss it! im now going ensure every wednesday i schedual as a circuit training night at least for the next month and see how the weightloss/inch loss is going.

TODAY 23RD JULY
feeling churpy today and looking forward to my new three mile route this evening before tea. im having egg chips and beans tonight - soooooooo looking forward to it. dribble dribble! i accidentally had a sneaky peak at the scales last night and they've gone down since last week so fingers crossed for tomorrow.....i feel i may of lost an inch or so this week, tummy has gone down and legs look better but im not going to measure as i vowed to do it every four weeks so ill wait another week or two and should then have some fabulous results to report!

only 4 weeks until i need to do picutre updates - really need to pull my finger out of my arse and eat a bit cleaner really....