Tuesday 28 July 2009

OUCH

i have calf ache today! i always suffer with calf pain when doing Body Attack. they cant seem to cope with that ontop of my running!

Sundays run had to be cut short by 2 miles as the route id planned was unsuitable. there were no pavements for me to run along and dangerous Z roads zig zagging along country roads - oooops!

never mind, i got some milage on the legs and still did a 5 miler, 600 cal run. altough i could of done with the next 200 ish cals that the longer run would of burned due to having a slight 'accident' with a chocolate and vanilla tescos cheese cake on sunday evening after my run annd after my big night out the day before. i think i may possibly be over on cals this week by approx 1000 and i havnet done that in months so am feeling a little bit lost. im thinking of clawing 300 back today and tomorrow and wednesday IF i can and IF i cant then what the hell, its only one bad week in the grand scheme of things. im so much more relaxed about my food and exerscie since holiday and i feel healthier for it. i dont like gettting obesssive or negagive towards things so i think its good. well, i say that, just wait until weigh-in day on friday - arghhhhh!!

im going to log each day this week more info on my workouts.

MONDAY BODY ATTACK: 52 mins, 450 cals

I found the class boring, the instructor boring and my HRM told me we'd only worked out for 52 mins so she must of stipped a track???? as i dont do that class often i dont know but i do know i wont do it for a while again. the lady that instructs it is just SUCH a bore. im going to schedual in a combat class next tuesday instead. my calves began to kill me after about 4/5 tracks and are alittle tender the following day. on the plus side i can feel my outter thigh/butt has been worked - GOOD TIMES! OH and the abs track i found hard. also, whats with all the tricep pushups??????????