Thursday 16 July 2009

im sooo tired today. ibiza is becoming a distant memory but the effects of little sleep over 7 days is still on going!

i thought i was having a higher carb day today as im having pasta for lunch. i have a run this evening and have planed to have carb based lunches and protein based dinners on days that i train. however, my stats below reflect a different story. my high fat content is from some pesto, olive oil and a little cheese that im eating so not too bothered that the figure is too high just for one day (and its all good fats right!?!):

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (32.5%)
Protein (27.8%)
Fat (39.7%)
Alcohol (0%)

EDIT: (changed my lunch from pasta to a potato and beans as i didnt fancy my pasta in the end!)

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (43.1%)
Protein (26.4%)
Fat (30.5%)
Alcohol (0%)

im really looking forward to my run tonight however i need to go onto mapmyrun.com soon and plan out some different routes as my three mile route is getting quite tedious!

i have a new dance albem to listen to night which im really looking forward to listening to! i love to run to new music every few weeks - it keeps me going and often makes me faster - result!

im off to the cinema tomorrow night to watch the new bruno movie and im planning on treating myself to a strawberry cornetto - at only 180 cals i think its worth it and as simon will be sat there with a BIG bag of M&M's i need something to keep my mind off those. luckily he'll polish them off within 15 mins so i wont have to be dribbling over them for hours whilst watching the movie!

feeling bloated today but i have had cheesy beans on toast for my last two lunches this week which i know is the culprit! ill have it occasionally but twice in a row was a bit much for my poor tummy - its huge today LOL

weigh-in tomorrow - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!