Friday 3 July 2009

weigh-in today. i stayed the same. a little bit dissapointed but not going to let it get me down.

i measured myself today and i've lost 1inch from under my bust so im pleased with that! i thought my back looked less porky in my pictures yesterday which is why i remembered to measure there this morning.

ive been finding im measuring myself each friday and ive not been getting any changes for 3 weeks or so. so as its a new week starting from today and as im on holiday from tomorrow i can no long daily weigh (bad i know) but im starting a fresh. only weighing on a Friday am and only measuring every 3 weeks.

according to my WLR fat percentage (not sure how accurate this is) but im 0.9% away from being in the normal fat percentace range.

am currently 33.9% - i was a shocking 38.9% in Jan 09!

ive still no idea what weight i want to be ideally or what fat percentage id like to be.

im giving myself a goal though of 8lbs off before my next 10K race on 20/09/09 - thats 10 weeks after holiday - i do hope this is doable ! i recon it will help improve my time in the race too having less podge to carry around!

im in holiday mode as of this morning, just one day left at work and thats me done for NINE WHOLE DAYS! WHOOP!!!!

exercise on holiday will include:

walking
swimming
tennis
dancing
lifting cocktails and
crawling home at stupid o'clock in the morning!

im dreaing my first run back after holiday, think ill keep it to a short 3 miler and not worry about my time for a week or two until my fitness is back!

one last body blitz tomorrow morning of circuit training and weights session after then home to clean the house, have a power nap and then off to the airport for me!