Wednesday 29 July 2009

ouch (still!)

3 miler done this am. took it easy. had to drag myself out of bed kicking and screaming. i didnt want to go out and do it at all. this vile weather these past few weeks have been really getting me down with my running. am thinking of introducing a couple of gym runs in per week just to get out of this vile weather and so i can run without a massive rain coat on - its a small size but way to big on me :o( ill take a pic actually for this bog - i look stupid in it LOL

my calfs were pulling slightly throughout and as a result my time was:

3 miles, 30mins 30seconds. not dredfully slow but a good minute per mile down compaired to last week!

rest day tomorrow (YES!) and back on it friday am, sat and sunday with another rest on monday - hurrah!!

im a hungry bunny today. food as planned:

porridge
2 crumpets + butter
6 brzail nuts
vege curry
muller rice (havnet had one in months - sooo looking forward to it!)
chicken, peppers, onions, oilve oil, fijita mix
nesquik milkshake

Cals = 1858
Under cals by = 127