Monday 20 July 2009

Week 2 HM training

i really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things last week. i did all my runs as planned but didnt really enjoy them. it poored with rain on thursdays run and again on sundays run. my trainers from thursday took 3 days to dry LOL

my six miler yesterday went smoothly as and usual my last two miles flew by and i had my running legs so i felt i could of gone on for a few more miles but i stopped myself as i dont want to overdo things and stick religiously to my plan!

i ate a fair bit yesterday but i did have 2200 cals to consume. LOVELY!!!! had things like:
porridge,
eggs, beans, toast,
vege grills, vegies and rice
crumpets and butter,
10 cadburys fingers and a 2 scoops of dairy milk ice cream!!

Food for today is nice but quite average but my content of carbs/protein isnt great:

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (52.2%)
Protein (16.1%)
Fat (31.6%)
Alcohol (0%)

1663 cals

MUST try harder tomorrow. i'd like my carbs and protein to be as equal as possible but as you can see im far from that today!!!

Workouts for this week:

M rest (walk to and from work, 2 miles)
T 3 mile hard run in gym
W circuit training (looking forward to this!)
T 3 mile quality run
F 3 mile easy run
S rest day (hen weekend in cardiff bay)
S 7 mile long run - think this might actually kill me doing this after a night on the tiles!

EQUALS = 16 miles