Wednesday 21 October 2009

hungry bunny this week!

still on 1100+ ex but i do tend to go over most days by 100or200 but thats fine as im still eating less than a few weeks ago.

feel slimmer this week, especially around my tummy area. it feels dead trim and getting back to how i want it to feel and look.

my nutrition has been spot on and im very confident about succeeding in my goal weight loss for my hols on 27th November.

this weeks stats:

Percent Calories From:

Carbohydrate (55.1%)
Protein (15.8%)
Fat (29.1%)
Alcohol (0%)

an average of 1949 calories per day = lbs lost TBC on friday

Last weeks stats:

Percent Calories From:

Carbohydrate (54.5%)
Protein (12.1%)
Fat (33.4%)
Alcohol (0%)
an average of 2139 calories per day = 1.25lb lost!

I have my HM on Sunday and i have to say, im pooing my pants - big styley!!
im not sleeping right, i keep waking at 4am and cant get back off - thats sooo not like me :-(

Looking forward to carb loading on Friday and Saturday ready for the big day! illl do maintenance as a minimum on these days to bulk up engery wise before the race! i found it really helps my performance in 10K events at least, even if it doesnt help my waist line or bloated face!!!

thats all for now and ill blog on monday after my race - arghhhhhhh!