Friday 2 October 2009

Week 1 of 8, Day 1!







Friday Morning, Weigh In, supprised to see a gain. I feel bloated, heavey (muscle aches) and had tummy cramps last night so think it could be TOTM. i dont get it that often as the pill im on doesnt generally give me periods, however on occassion it surprises one on me!






So, 11stone 1.5, didnt measure myself this week but i will next week. took some pictures though :-( cant believe all this running and weights im doing isnt making a massive improvement. Its got to be my food is wrong. Im going to eat as healthy as i can this week. and ive made a brave decision to cut my cals down from 1400+ex to 1100+ex just as a one week trial to see what happens. perahps i might struggle. but if i find im grumpy or feeling really deprived ill up it to 1250+ex midweek if necessary.






Im happy with my body shape to be fair, i just want it a smaller verion with lean arms and back and legs if i can!






here are my pics:


Food for today:


Percent Calories From:

Carbohydrate (45.2%)

Protein (25.5%)

Fat (29.3%)

Alcohol (0%)


Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota:
1100
+ Exercise Cals:
300
Total Cal Quota:
1400
Calories Consumed:
1468
Calories Left:
-68
Cals to Maintain Weight:
1984